With a Finance Lease, you have the use of the asset financed, and assume all the risks and rewards of ownership. Finance leases can take many forms, including options such as full maintenance or purely a lease over the asset itself.
What can be included in a Finance Lease?
- All on road costs such as registration and purchase stamp duty as well as ongoing registration.
- All scheduled and non scheduled maintenance, including a set number of replacement tyres.
- 24 hour Roadside Assistance.
- Delivery anywhere within Australia.
- Vehicle purchasing, sourcing of the vehicle you want as well as the ultimate disposal of the vehicle at the expiry of the lease.
The advantage of Finance Lease is:
The asset is reflected on your balance sheet.
Sale and Leaseback
A sale and leaseback is a popular finance arrangement used by organizations that wishes to move from owning their own fleet to leasing. Under this arrangement, PAR Leasing will purchase your fleet of owned vehicles, and then lease them back to you under a variety of plans such as on a fully maintained basis.
The advantages of a Sale and Leaseback are:
- Capital funds tied up in financing your fleet are released immediately for better utilization within the company.
- Assets become off balance sheet.
- Monthly costs associated with your fleet become fixed and allow companies to more accurately budget future costs.
- Reduction of administrative costs associated with the running of a fleet.
- The risks associated with owning your own fleet, such as maintenance and residual risk, are transferred to PAR Leasing.
Under such an arrangement, the vehicles may be leased over a period determined to suit your needs. As these leases expire, new operating leases may replace them.
PAR Leasing will value your fleet and provide you with a Sale and Leaseback proposal, detailing monthly rentals and the value we will purchase your fleet at.